5 decal variants:
1. MB-155, No. 705, 4e Esc. of GC II/8, Air-les-Milles, France, June 1940. Capt. Vaulblanc
2. MB-155, No. 707, 4e Esc. of GC II/8, Air-les-Milles, France, June 1940
3. MB-155, 1e Esc. of GC I/8, Montpellier-Fréjor., V. France, June 1942
4. MB-155, No. 707, 1e Esc. of GC/8, Montpellier-Fréjor., V. France, June 1942
5. MB-155, JG103, Orléans-Bricy, France 1943
This version was powered by a Gnome-Rhone 14N-25/-49 series air cooled radial piston engine outputting at 1,100 horsepower depending on fitting. This was coupled to a three-bladed variable fixed propeller assembly. The combination supplied the aircraft with a top speed of 316 miles per hour with a range of 370 miles and service ceiling of 32,800 feet.