5 decal variants:
1. Hs-132B, StG 3 /alternate marking/
2. Hs-132B, KG 66 /alternate marking/
3. Hs-132B, KG 54 /alternate marking/
4. Hs-132B, Japenese test machine /alternate marking/
5. Hs-132B, machine captured by Americans /alternate marking/
The unorthodox design featured a top-mounted BMW 003 jet engine (identical in terms of make and position to the powerplant used by the Heinkel He 162) and the pilot in a prone position. The Soviet Army occupied the factory just as the Hs 132 V1 was nearing flight testing, the V2 and V3 being 80% and 75% completed.