5 decal variants:
1. Caudron CR-714, 2nd Esc. GC 1/145, Dreux, A. Niewiara, June 1940
2. Caudron CR-714, 1st Esc. GC 1/145, Villacoublay, L. Uher, May 1940
3. Caudron CR-714, Lyon-Bron, June 1940
4. Caudron CR-714, Finland, May 1941
5. Caudron CR-714, Finland, May 1941
Only GC 1-145 was equipped with the Caudron C.714. It was a unit composed of Polish pilots under French command. They fought against the Luftwaffe in spring 1940 and despite the aircraft climbing, the highly battle motivated Polish pilots scored 8 confirmed victories with an overall loss of 7 pilots. Until the fall of France, more than 60 machines were produced and several were in progress. At least one machine was tested by the Luftwaffe.