6 decal variants:
1. Avia B-534.194, FFS A/B 24, Olomouc 1941
2. Avia B-534.158, 3rd Air Regiment, 45 Squadron, 1938
3. Avia B-534.149, 2nd Air Regiment, Olomouc 1938
4. Avia B-534.158, SVZ, SLovak Air Force, September 1939
5. Avia B-534.165, 4th Air Regiment, 1938
6. Avia B-534.169, 4th Air Regiment, Hradec Králové, 1937
The Ministry of National Defence ordered the next, second procurement batch of 46 B-534's in 1936. The first 26 belonged to version 3 and were received by the units in March and April 1937. Before the end of 1936 the Ministry of National Defence awarded the third, largest order for the B-534. The contract was originally for 134 aircraft (s/n B-534.194 to B-534.327), but owing to the growing German menace it was increased by the fourth contract for further 50 machines (s/n B-534.328 to B-534.377). The last, fifth procurement order, placed in August 1938 was for 68 machines (s/n B-534.378 to B-534.445).