6 decal variants:
1. Avia 534 IV., Czechoslovak Aerobatic Squadron, 1939 /alternate marking/
2. Avia 534 IV., Spanish Air Force, 1938 /alternate marking/
3. Avia 534 IV., Italian Air Force, 1938 /alternate marking/
4. Avia 534 IV., Austrian Air Force, 1938 /alternate marking/
5. Avia 534 IV., French Air Force, 1940 /alternate marking/
6. Avia 534 IV., Croatian Air Force, 1942 /alternate marking/
The Ministry of National Defence ordered the next, second procurement batch of 46 B-534's in 1936. The first 26 belonged to version 3 and were received by the units in March and April 1937. Before the end of 1936 the Ministry of National Defence awarded the third, largest order for the B-534. The contract was originally for 134 aircraft (s/n B-534.194 to B-534.327), but owing to the growing German menace it was increased by the fourth contract for further 50 machines (s/n B-534.328 to B-534.377). The last, fifth procurement order, placed in August 1938 was for 68 machines (s/n B-534.378 to B-534.445).