5 decal variants:
1. Avia 534.302, 2nd Air Regiment, 33rd Squadron, 1938
2. Avia 534 IV, Luftwaffe, 1941
3. Avia 534 IV, Slovakia Air Force, Trenčianské Biskupice, 1943
4. Avia 534 IV, 13th Squadron Slovakia Air Force, Eastern front 1941
5. Avia 534 IV, 3rd Air Regiment, 37th Squadron, 1938
6. Avia 534 IV, 3rd Air Regiment, 49th Squadron, 1938
The Ministry of National Defence ordered the next, second procurement batch of 46 B-534's in 1936. The first 26 belonged to version 3 and were received by the units in March and April 1937. Before the end of 1936 the Ministry of National Defence awarded the third, largest order for the B-534. The contract was originally for 134 aircraft (s/n B-534.194 to B-534.327), but owing to the growing German menace it was increased by the fourth contract for further 50 machines (s/n B-534.328 to B-534.377). The last, fifth procurement order, placed in August 1938 was for 68 machines (s/n B-534.378 to B-534.445).