5 decal variants:
1. Avia Bk-534.519, 13th Squadron SVZ, Eastern front 1941
2. Avia Bk-534, 4th Air Regiment, 44th Squadron, March 1939
3. Avia Bk-534, 3rd Air Regiment, 45th Squadron, October 1938, Spišská Nová Ves
4. Avia Bk-534.539, 1. JGr Drontheim, July 1941, Grove, Denmark
5. Avia Bk-534.539, Luftfahrtmuseum Berlin - Moabit 1942
The Ministry of National Defence ordered the next, second procurement batch of 46 B-534's in 1936. The first 26 belonged to version 3 and were received by the units in March and April 1937. Before the end of 1936 the Ministry of National Defence awarded the third, largest order for the B-534. The contract was originally for 134 aircraft (s/n B-534.194 to B-534.327), but owing to the growing German menace it was increased by the fourth contract for further 50 machines (s/n B-534.328 to B-534.377). The last, fifth procurement order, placed in August 1938 was for 68 machines (s/n B-534.378 to B-534.445).