6 decal variants:
1. Avia 534.102, 1st Air Regiment, 31st Squadron, May 1938
2. Avia 534.141, 3th Air Regiment, 38th Squadron, 1937
3. Avia 534.110, 2nd Air Regiment, 36th Squadron, Olomouc 1937
4. Avia 534.111, Slovakia Air Force, September 1939
5. Avia 534 II, Luftwaffe 1940
6. Avia 534 II, 1st Air Regiment, 31st Squadron, during mobilization 1938
The Ministry of National Defence ordered the next, second procurement batch of 46 B-534's in 1936. The first 26 belonged to version 3 and were received by the units in March and April 1937. Before the end of 1936 the Ministry of National Defence awarded the third, largest order for the B-534. The contract was originally for 134 aircraft (s/n B-534.194 to B-534.327), but owing to the growing German menace it was increased by the fourth contract for further 50 machines (s/n B-534.328 to B-534.377). The last, fifth procurement order, placed in August 1938 was for 68 machines (s/n B-534.378 to B-534.445).