3 decal variants:
1. Praga E-241.43, Piešťany, srpen 1940
2. Praga E-241, Slovakia 1942
3. Praga E-241.37, Mokraď, Slovakia 1941
However, it did not prove to be very successful and so the Praga E-241 was built with the Walter Pollux II engine of 400 hp. The prototype flew in 1936 and was constructed by ing. Jaroslav Šlechta. In total, around 80 machines were produced and successfully served until the beginning of World War II. After that they were used for training and for liaison flights by the Slovak Air Force on the Eastern Front. The Luftwaffe also used them for training in their flight schools in the Protectorate and in Germany.