5 decal variants:
1. AVIA Bš.122, 4th Air Regiment, 1939
2. AVIA Bš.122, VLU Prostějov, 1939
3. AVIA Bš.122, Slovakian Air Force, 1942
4. AVIA Bš.122, Bulgarian Air Force, 1942
5. AVIA Bš.122, Luftwaffe, 1939
Series airplane was based to training wing air regiment nr.4 in Hradec Králové and into VLU in Prostějov and Cheb. Up fission republic and occupation on March 1939 stay airplane Bš.122.27 and 44 on Slovakia. In year 1940 to they be in Germany purchased next four machines, 122.11,12 and 122.37 and 39. Was with that using to training, evidently near air school in Trenčín. Further 12 machines was German sold into Bulgaria, where with used too training. Some machines was flown also to training role by Luftwaffe.